Saturday 22 October 2011

Kate Winslet Put On A Bra Before Saving Eve.



Kate Winslet is a famous actress.Most of the people know him for acting Titanic Movie.She looks beautiful also.Her life style is modern in the world.


Kate Winslet, who has been lauded lately for saving the life of Richard Branson’s mother from his burning Caribbean mansion, has revealed that she turned to put on her bra before saving Eve.




“It was genuinely very scary. We woke up at 4:30 in the morning to yelling that there was a fire,” People magazine quoted her as saying.





“I jumped up and ran immediately towards the fire but then realized we might die so turned around, told my children to go in and shut the door and then thought, ‘Now what do I do?’ I ran into the bedroom and put on a bra," she said.




"It was genuinely very scary. We woke up at 4:30 in the morning to yelling that there was a fire," she told the host of The Graham Norton Show, which airs on BBC America on Oct. 29 at 10 p.m.

"I ran into the bedroom and put on a bra," she says. "In disastrous moments like that, you do the strangest things. I started to put on a bra and thought 'No, that’s going to take me too long,' so off came the bra, on came the t-shirt, I grabbed the children and I picked up Granny."




Winslet, 36, is predictably modest about her role that night, when she and her children Mia, 10, and Joe, 7, escaped, along with 16 other guests from the eight-bedroom Great House on Necker, Branson's private island in the British Virgin Islands.

"I have to say Eve Branson is an extraordinary stoic, powerful lady and she could have totally made it out on her own," she added. "I just helped that tiny little bit."